A cutting-edge software ecosystem aimed at promotion and sales of the US top-tier residential real estate. The ecosystem consists of two separate apps, for agents and their customers respectively. Each one is available for both iOS and Android.
Status: successfully finished
Efforts: 1,100 man-hours
Duration: 6 months
Team: 2 back-end, 2 iOS, 2 Androids, 2 manual QA, 1 DevOps
Technologies: PHP (Laravel), Angular
App for agents: a full-fledged Real Estate Agency Software in your smartphone
1. Manage property listings on the go saves plenty of time every day. The app is integrated with the MLS system and allows agents to login with MLS ID. Once logged in, it’s possible to manage listings, check their statuses, and set them active or not.
2. Showings management tool is aimed at arranging new residence showings and keeping the schedule under control. Adding new showing is a matter of a few taps. When applied, the app is alerting about incoming events using PUSH notifications. UPD! Actual software tools and services make it available to host the showings online, which is rather actual last time.
3. A built-in CRM makes it available to keep the list of clients actual and helpful. The app allows users to message and call their contacts, as well as provide recommendations and schedule showings. One more helpful feature is mass messaging to a bulk list of contacts ticked using checkboxes.
App for clients: a convenient service with plenty of cool deals
1. Private profile for each registered user is just a part of the benefits. Having a profile, the user can establish connections with agents and other users. With a built-in messenger software, all the real estate purchasing negotiations have never been so easy.
2. Listings on a map are a proper way to present booking-like info. Otherwise, the user can try text search, navigate through the full list or find an appropriate agent among the top-rated.
3. All interactions with your agent are available within the app. You can send text, photos, and make calls. In the way of need, there is also possible to implement video calls, including the group ones.
1. The client got both an efficient sales channel and an additional source of revenue.
2. The client-side app received quite positive feedback from users.
3. Based on feedback from the client, they began to feel the positive impact of system usage shortly after launch.